Concrete Slab

We are designing a concrete slab that serves as provisional deposit of minerals, included the lead (4.4 tn/m3); we are evaluating the superficial protection that will have the slab; so much against the impact of the minerals when falling like against the abrasion taken place by the traffic of the load trucks that they will circulate on her; we are thinking to use a hardening  superficial of floor with metallic base (not ferrous) and to reinforce the slab internally and three-dimensionally with fiber of polyester o polypropylene; I would thank the comments that could make me based on their own experience.

P.S. Excuses my spelling lacks, English is not my native language

José S. Vallejo Herrera
Lima-Perú