RE: Arkansas Engineering Exam

Dan,
   I just did some geotech work along Arkansas Forest Hwy 65 and there we
passed some abandoned coal mines (at least three) on the way to the site
every day. Since they're abandoned though, maybe we can assume they've
"progressed," just not far enough, though, to have actually close off the
mines once abandoned.

-Nick