From: Joseph Harouni
Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 1999 12:56 PM
To: Joyce; 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: A/E/C Show & Structural Microstatio Trif

Original Subject:
A/E/C Show & Structural Microstatio Triforma

Hi,
Last week I attended the a/e/c show in Los Angeles and looked at an
impressive structural cadd package by Bentley called Microstation
Triforma
Structural. Wanted to know if any body looked at it and what impression
you
got from it?
Thanks,
Joseph Harouni