Re: Discussing Engineering Fee's

polhemus(--nospam--at)insync.net writes:

<< Does anyone know if they have chapters elsewhere (such as in Texas)? >>
I don't know, but I would certainly welcome a List or Website devoted to the
business side of our profession. Maybe this is becomming too specialized but
it would be nice to have CSES well represented on the Internet as well.

Regards
Dennis