Re: Moving Faults and related foundation dam

Again, great words of wisdom - thank's Roger. I did ask the caller to contact
my client and to ask for a copy of whatever information is available. I told
her that the final reports were not yet completed and that I could not
recommend nor advise the type of repair or cost to repair.
I did suggest that she hire another independent professional to help her
evaluate the information in the reports so that she could make an informed
decision.
I think in the future, that I will have a clause in my agreement or letters
to my clients that will restrict who I will give the information to. If the
client chooses to pass it on to the potential buyer then that will be his or
their decision to make.
Thanks so much for your responses to this and my question of Kiln Drying. We
do learn a great deal from one another on this list which makes it a great
resources for all of us.

Regards,
Dennis