minimum insurance for liability

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next] I was purchasing the PLI through ASCE for severa years, and the premiums looked very reasonable. This year, I decided to "shop around" and found ou that substantially better deals are available without the so-called "group rates."

ASCE provides nice charts that allow to understand the way the premiums are calculated and the coverage is organized. So, call them and aske for their packge, and then contact several brokers in your area. You may be surprized.

Vyacheslav "Steve" Gordin, SE
Irvine CA