RE: Reinforcement Shop Drawing Review

REPLY TO QUESTION
Reinforced concrete design/specification:
1.	Do you or your firm specify review of reinforcing shop drawings on
your projects as a matter of policy?   YES
2.	Do you consider such review to be the "standard of care" in your
community, with such service customarily being provided to clients?   YES
3.	Are you aware of problems arising (for the engineer) from NOT
specifying and then reviewing shop drawings?   YES