Portlands vs Blended Hydraulics[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Portlands vs Blended Hydraulics
- From: Robert Rollo <rrollo(--nospam--at)TEAM-PSC.com>
- Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 11:48:08 -0500
the more i look into it, the more questions i have . . .
bottom line question is:
What are the pros and cons of specifying one versus the other, or should i be allowing either ?
Costs, quality, permeability, etc
robert d. rollo, PE
Parkhill, Smith & Cooper, Inc.
(806) 747-7146 fax
- Prev by Subject: Pole design values -Reply
- Next by Subject: RE: Portlands vs. Blended Hydraulics
- Previous by thread: Remove me from list
- Next by thread: Everdure Caltite