Everdure Caltite

We are currently installing a lift station for sewage at the Portland
Airport.  We have specified coatings for waterproofing the walls of the well
to keep fuel contaminated water out of the well.  The manufacturer of the
coating specifies a minimum of 28 days before the coating may be applied.

Due to scheduling impacts, the contractor wishes to add a product w/ the
commercial name of "Everdure Caltite" as a means of waterproofing the the
well.  Has anyone used this product or have any experience w/ it?