Re: minimum insurance for liability

We are currently insured through DPIC, and have added a rider for "Dollar One
Defense" to handle this issue.  Of course, we pay for it in the premium, but
we like it because it allows us to use our attorney to fight frivolous claims
without feeling like we are paying him to do it.  Our deductible only applies
if we get a judgment against us, which I'm happy to say (knock on wood,
etc.), has not happened.

Bruce Resnick, SE
Parker Resnick Str. Eng.

In a message dated 6/4/99 10:42:39 AM Pacific Daylight Time,