Michigan Frost Depth and Snow Load[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Michigan Frost Depth and Snow Load
- From: "Gary Hart" <harteng(--nospam--at)goodnet.com>
- Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 13:36:36 -0700
Anyone know what the frost depth and snow load are for Frankfort, Michigan? It is on the west coast of the peninsula about even with Green Bay, not far from Traverse City and Manistee.
Thanks in advance.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Mexico Earthquake 6.7 Mag 6-15-99
- Next by Subject: Re: Michigan Frost Depth and Snow Load
- Previous by thread: Re: Everdure Caltite
- Next by thread: Re: Michigan Frost Depth and Snow Load