Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]


[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
hello again,

         How would you designate an engineer who managages a 12 hectire
project?  He is the only engineer of the owner/developer on the project  who
inspects the work of contractors. His approval of the the turn-over of the
contractor will the the owner/developers approval.  His has his own men who
finishes a certain unit that have not been able to be finished by the
contractor and is rushly for move-in of its owner. He also inspects the
structural components and the quality of the mateials used. In short he is
the only one incharge in the projet site. Would you designate him as a site
engineer only? Or what?

Visit Engr. Rios L. Prado's Homepage
cellphone: 0918 893 8344
country code 63
area code 02