Re: Racking strength of timber frame walls

Try TRADA in UK. They have conducted monotonic tests (load in one
direction) but may know if some in Europe are doing cyclic reversed load
tests.  There is a CEN test under development for cyclic loading of
fasteners.  Dr. Ario Ceccotti at one of the universities in Italy has
experience in cyclic load tests of shear walls.
John Rose/Tacoma, Washington USA