From: Seaintonln(--nospam--at)aol.com
Subject: Re: Racking strength of timber frame walls
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org

Simpson Strong-tie (www.strongtie.com) has been doing racking tests for their
products and I believe have set up some test for researchers testing
shearwalls.
You might also contact Bob Kazanjyat the University of California in Irvine.
I believe Bob has been doing some research on shear wall cyclic load testing.
 Bob can be reached at rkazanjy(--nospam--at)uci.edu (Robert P. KAZANJY).
You might also try contacting Ron Ogawa who has been doing some testing as
well. He can be reached at rogawa(--nospam--at)aol.com (I think this is correct). If the
address I have for Ron is not correct, you can ask Bob Kazanjy and he should
have an up to date or correct address.

Hope this helps you.
Dennis S. Wish PE

12                               Message:0012                           12