RE: Rail Cars As Bridge Decks[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Rail Cars As Bridge Decks
- From: Robert Rollo <rrollo(--nospam--at)TEAM-PSC.com>
- Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 08:25:46 -0500
randy: if likewise is your only option, search the email archives. there were posts with points of contact and phone numbers sent here 8-10 months ago (if my internal clock works worth a darn) on this very issue.
From: Randy Russ [mailto:rruss(--nospam--at)eatel.net]
Sent: Saturday, June 05, 1999 10:04 AM
Subject: Rail Cars As Bridge Decks
I have recently been commissioned to design a roadway bridge for a rural parish (that's right, this is Louisiana). They utilize flat rail cars for the bridge deck and want me to do likewise. The bridges that I observed were well build and in good shape.
I have searched (to no avail so far) for information on these flat rail cars. I would like to know standard geometry, how they are load rated,who does the rating, etc.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Rail Cars As Bridge Decks
- Next by Subject: Re: Rail Cars As Bridge Decks
- Previous by thread: Re: Rail Cars As Bridge Decks
- Next by thread: suspension of e-mail messages