Specification of Cee's and Zee's

I am putting cold formed Cee's on a conventional steel framed building.
Does anybody have suggestions as to what CSI section to place the Cee's
and Zee's under.  I do NOT have a prefab metal building so section 13120
is not completely applicable, and the AIA masterspec says that Cee and
Zee components are not considered under section 05400 Cold Formed metal
framing.  I want the steel erector to install the cold formed purlins
and girts when they erect the hot formed structural steel under section
05120.  How has this been handled in the past.  Are there any good
references on how to specify these?

Zachary Goswick
Angus-Young Associates, Inc.
555 South River Street