Metal plate-connected wood trusses per T

Has anyone had experience in using metal plate-connected wood trusses on
state-owned essential services buildings?  We have managed to avoid this
in the past, but now we have a state client who is insisting on it for
many of their buildings.  I am not aware of any truss manufacturers who
will provide designs meeting the CBC chapter 23A requirements.   Any
assistance will be greatly appreciated.