Re: Light Gage Structural Institute -Reply

Has anyone tried:

     Light Gage Structural Institute
     P.O. Box 38217
     Houston, TX 77238
     713-445-8555
?
>>> <LGSEA(--nospam--at)aol.com> 06/08/99 11:51am >>>
If anyone knows how to get in touch with the Light Gauge Structural
Institute, I'd sure like to know.  We get the occasional call from folks
who'd like to contact them (esp. in regard to a design manual they
published
a while back), but we don't have any where to send them.   I'd take any
leads:  phone/fax/web site/mailing address.

Larry Williams
LGSEA