Re: Metal plate-connected wood trusses per T

I would recommend contacting the Wood Truss Council of America at
http://www.woodtruss.com/wtca/home.htm - I think you will find a great deal
of information and some very good leads.

Dennis S. Wish PE

In a message dated 6/8/99 12:52:23 PM Pacific Daylight Time, Joyce(--nospam--at)lbdg.com