Re: Light Gage Structural Institute

Larry,

The LGSI is listed on www.buildersbooksite.com/NAMESJ_Z.HTM as being at:

P. O. Box 866301
Plano, TX  75086

Tel:  (214) 618-3977
Fax:  (214) 618-7285

The name and address on the back of the "Design Handbook" that I got in 1993
placed them in Dallas, TX, so they are apparently "Texas Tied."

Hope this helps.

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona

Larry Williams wrote:

>>If anyone knows how to get in touch with the Light Gauge Structural
Institute, I'd sure like to know.  We get the occasional call from folks
who'd like to contact them (esp. in regard to a design manual they published
a while back), but we don't have any where to send them.   I'd take any
leads:  phone/fax/web site/mailing address.<<