Re: FEMA 273 - Adobe Acrobat

In a message dated 6/8/99 3:28:29 PM Pacific Daylight Time, wellive(--nospam--at)ibm.net
writes:

<<
 TJBeam V5.42 works OK into PDF per my experience >>

Then HELP, Barry. TJBeam (I am also running V5.42) does not recognize the PDF
Writer printer driver and I have no other way to convert. Let me know what
you may have done. I think that I installed AC 4.0 after TJBeam. Could this
be the case?

I can not get Enercalc to print everything in PDF format - much of my
calculations are simply missing. I've discussed it with Mike Brooks but he
was using the most current version which is not available yet and had no
problem. I did not hear back from him on the prior (most available version).

These are the only two softwares I have had a problem with.

BTW, I discussed the TJBeam problem with Brian Smith from Trus-Joist. He was
not aware of the problem and indicated that he would talk with the developers
and get back to me - so far I haven't heard anything.

Dennis Wish
Fly fisherman envious:>)