Enercalc (was FEMA 273 - Adobe Acrobat)

Dennis Wish wrote:

I can not get Enercalc to print everything in PDF format - much of my
calculations are simply missing. I've discussed it with Mike Brooks but he
was using the most current version which is not available yet and had no
problem. I did not hear back from him on the prior (most available version).

Speaking of Enercalc, I've seen many, many discussions on this list slamming
Microsoft for producing "vaporware."  Is it just me, or does the release
date for version 5.6 keep slipping back on an almost daily basis.

Dan