From: Scott Maxwell [mailto:SMAXWELL(--nospam--at)dt.smithgroup.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 1999 9:11 AM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Cc: 'aj_young(--nospam--at)mail.online.sh.cn'
Subject: RE: The ASD green Manual

You may or may not be aware but the ASD 9th edition (green book) is still in
print.  You can order a new copy from AISC (800-644-2400).  I am assuming
thought that you don't want to shell out $72.00 (non-member price) for a new
copy.  As far as a used copy, you can try a used book store, especially one
that specializes in techinical books.  I know a book store in downtown
Detroit that has sold old versions of ASD manual (8th edition and earlier).

Hope this helps.

Scott

Scott E. Maxwell, P.E.
Structural Engineer

SHG Inc.
500 Griswold Street, Suite 200
Detroit, MI  48226

Phone: (313) 442-8253       Fax: (313) 983-3636       Email:
smaxwell(--nospam--at)dt.smithgroup.com