Fw: Seeking an old Concrete and Steel book

Ed:

I was down at the Univ of Canterbury in Christchurch, NZ, just a couple of
weeks ago.  This is the University, of course, where both Pauley and Park
work(ed).

Although my office has a copy of the 1975 RC Structures book, I wanted my
own, but I was informed by the staff of the University bookstore that
although they requested another printing of said book, there was not enough
interest to warrant such action.  Therefore, I believe that the only way to
obtain a hardbound copy is through a used book service.  HOWEVER, because
they still use that book in classes, they had a local shop copy the book
(front and back copies just like a regular text) and bind it.  The copy is a
bit bigger page wise than the original, but it works.  Anyway, they wanted
NZ$95 or thereabouts for it (about US$53).  I imagine if you emailed them
you might be able to buy a copy from them.

Regarding the Salmon book, although I have a copy of that one (college
text), I don't know where to get another.

If you have specific pages in the two books that you need, I could copy and
fax them to you, or better yet scan them and email them .pdf to you.  Let me
know.

T. Eric Gillham PE
GK2 Inc.
PO Box 3207  Agana, Guam  96932
Email - gk2(--nospam--at)kuentos.guam.net
Ph:  (671) 477-9224
Fax: (671) 477-3456