Re: FEMA 273

Jun 09, 1999 5:03 PM
--------------------------------
>From the Office
of Dennis S. Wish, PE
Editor - SEAINT Online
-----------
Dear SEAINT Listservice,

frosales(--nospam--at)webtelmex.net.mx writes:

<< I have been trying to read FEMA 273 document through the Degenkolb page,
but it just appear "Not Found" in my computer´s screen.   Could anybody help
me on getting this document? >>

Do you have the Acrobat Reader plug-in for your web browser. You need to
download this which can be had at www.adobe.com.

Otherwise, you may be trying during a high traffic period and may be best to
wait until late night or early morning.
If you right click on the document, you can choose to save the document to
your harddrive in Acrobat format and read it in your leasure.

Dennis

Sincerely,

Dennis S. Wish, PE
Editor - SEAINT Online
publication of the Structural Engineers Association
of Southern California (SEAOSC)
SEAOSC Office - seaosc(--nospam--at)aol.com