Re: Enercalc (was FEMA 273 - Adobe Acrobat)

This is a common problem - but I would rather have a reduced bug software
than one that publishes on time with problems. I have confidence in Enercalc
and believe that the delays are caused by a "purists" opinion to hold back
something that he (as developer) is not entirely satisfied with.
The most famous of vapor ware for engineers was Risa for Windows. Now that
the Beta is out - I can tell you it was worth the wait. I can only imagine
how difficult it is to rewrite a sophisticated piece of software like Risa
and have to give the developer credit for taking the loss of potential
profits to perfect his ware.
The software that really upsets me are the ones that will release on a
promised date regardless if it is ready or not. This was a big problem with
Symantec products which I felt that I wasted much money investing in.
Dennis