Re: Seminar Library???

Looking through the Website - these are not accessible. We keep falling
further behind everytime we let a month go by without converting and posting
documents. If it is a labor issue, the SEA needs to address it.
Dennis

In a message dated 6/9/99 10:14:18 AM Pacific Daylight Time, aswin(--nospam--at)jps.net