Favorite Handbooks

Dear colleagues,

I would appreciate if you let us know about your favorite design handbooks;
namely R.C. Structures, Steel structures, Composite Structures, Structural
Engineering, geotechnical Engineering, and so on. We are planning to renew
some of our old handbooks, so your comments are highly appreciated in
advance. It can be informative to new engineers too.

Best Regards,
Ali

P.S. Besides, I will be very much thankful to get any advice on any
specific standard for design of power-electric transfer syetems in
U.S./Canada or Europe.
Thanks for your time again.
Ali Bakhshi, Dr. of Eng.
Earthquake Engineering  Lab
Dept of Structural Eng.
Hiroshima University
TEL:  +81-824-24-7862
FAX:  +81-824-24-7796
E-mail:  bakhshi(--nospam--at)ipc.hiroshima-u.ac.jp