Virus warning... no hoax

This just came from our Information Systems department.  They assure me that
this one is not a hoax.

Regards,
Harold Sprague
The Neenan Company
_________________________________

IMPORTANT - If you receive an email with the message "I received your email
and I shall send you a reply ASAP. Till then, take a look at the attached
zipped docs.", DELETE IT IMMEDIATELY! It will have an attachment called
"zipped_files.exe"; DO NOT DOUBLE-CLICK OR RUN THIS ATTACHMENT! If you do,
it will infect your system!

This is a new virus, and I just want to make you aware, and keep up the
level of overall awareness also.....
REMEMBER:  DO NOT OPEN E-MAIL  AND THEN RUN ATTACHMENTS FROM PEOPLE YOU DONT
KNOW!!!!
This new virus will delete all Excel, Word, Powerpoint, and various other
We are protected now, but we must all stay aware!!!