RE: The ASD green Manaul

Don't know easy a used copy will be to come by, but you can get a new one
from our pubs department at 800/644-2400 or through our website at
www.aisc.org. If you're specifically looking for a used book, try with some
architectural or technical college bookstores. Civil and structural
engineers rarely ever sell their AISC Manuals back after the course is
over, but architecture students and technical program students sometimes
do.

Charlie