RE: A/E/C Show & Structural Microstation Triforma

Title: RE: A/E/C Show & Structural Microstatio Triforma
HI ,
A week ago I posted the message below and did not get much response. Is it that most of us do not think of structural design in 3D (Even though one may be able to do some general structural calculations inside a cadd program like "Structural Microstation Triforma")? Would not this be more beneficial than linking to an analysis package?
Thanks,
Joseph Harouni

Hi,
Last week I attended the a/e/c show in Los Angeles and looked at an
impressive structural cadd package by Bentley called Microstation Triforma
Structural. Wanted to know if any body looked at it and what impression you
got from it?
Thanks,
Joseph Harouni