Re: Is anyone interested? You Bet!

Bill,
When I was in school at Northridge, I remember that we had classes in the
Library building which were in audio visual rooms so that video taped
lectures could be presented or Live lectures could be broadcast to different
campuses.
While we try and create Powerpoint presentations (and I think your
expectation is unrealistic for all but a few small seminars) we should be
trying to create audio seminars that follow a seminar notes manual (since few
actually create calculations on screen and most manuals have the same slide
presentations as the video portion).

This might seem like a step backward, but it would bring the seminar into our
cars or offices or homes at a much more affordable price, much sooner in time
and can be implimented now.

We might also discuss this with college administrators to see if the resouces
on campus for creating video lectures can be offered to us.

Just a few thoughts.
Dennis

In a message dated 6/9/99 10:19:01 AM Pacific Daylight Time, billw4(--nospam--at)sesol.com