Server is Back on-line

Dear SEAINT members:

Our server was down for 24 hours (Friday 3:30 PM to Sat 3:30 PM). Our
backbone is provided by Pacific Bell and they had some major repair going
on which blacked out our T1 lines for 24 hours. I did take advantage of
this situation and ran several maintenance procedures on all servers.
Everything is back on-line now. If you notice anything unusual, please send
me an email at seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Appreciate your cooperation.

Shafat Qazi, P.E.
SEAINT, Internet Admin