masonry deputy insp.

New construction, 8" cmu, solid grout, #5 @ 16" o.c. vert., f'm=1500psi,
axial load from roof taken by steel columns, not cmu wall. Design with
deputy insp., D+L+E=1.28<1.33

Deputy insp. CLEARLY called out on the structural drawings but guess
what.... contractor did not have deputy inspection during construction.
Now I get to wrestle with what to do.

Cores are my only idea at this point. All this will do is give me
strengths, I will never know (other than based on my limited observation
of the wall construction) what the quality of construction was for the
entire wall(s).

Any ideas out there?

Mark