Re: 4-bolt patterns

For those who don't have the June issue, the entire Steel Interchange
section is included in Modern Steel Construction's web site
(www.modernsteel.com).

Scott Melnick
Modern Steel Construction

(Also, for those of you who don't currently receive MSC, if you're located
within the U.S., you can get a free subscription by sending me your name,
address, telephone, fax and email address. Please also include your day and
month of birth.)