RE: Special message for Lurker's

I agree with Lynn.  On some issues, I like to read what amounts to a poll of
opinions.  On the majority of postings, I would prefer to see only new
approaches or answers stated.  Reading the postings as they are now takes up
more time than I really want use on this list.  If nearly every one on the
list kept adding to the list with old information, I would leave the list
and I am sure many more would also.

Roger Davis
SDS Architects, Inc
205 N. Dewey Street