From: Seaintonln(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:Seaintonln(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Friday, June 11, 1999 6:06 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Special message for Lurker's

Hi,
It happened to come up in conversation with an engineer I ran into that he
was a Lurker on our SEAINT List. He was interested in the conversations that

have been taking place regarding the new 1997 Code changes related to Rigid
Diaphragm Analysis and to the discussions related to FEMA 273.
Sincerely,
Dennis S. Wish PE
Editor SEAINT Online