RE: Special message for Lurker's

I would suggest that you use your Inbox Assistant (or similar feature for
those not saddled with Microsoft Exchange) to separate SEAINT mail
automatically from the rest of your correspondance.  You can then group the
mails by subject and decide what's worth reading and what's not.  Works for
me.

On the subject of lurking (a sinister word, no?) I've observed that the
nature of the exchanges on the list makes many possible contributors nervous
about the reception they'll get.  Too bad.  I am reminded of the many kudos
for the contributions of Harold Sprague, a lot of which had to do with his
professional manner, excellent technical content notwithstanding.

-John Silva