Re: Seminar Library???

Thanks Charlie, your answer does give me a better understanding for how AISC
spends money.
One last questions - has AISC considered, in the long run, that there is a
need to make some information searchable online? For example, what if an
engineer needs information related to beams used in 1933? Is this resolved
with a long distance phone call? Does the engineer need to purchase a
resource? Or, is their a way or a plan to make this information available
online as a service to the community?
Dennis

In a message dated 6/14/99 8:08:34 AM Pacific Daylight Time,