High School Student Summer Job

George Shaheen, Tel: (415)584-9717, Email: gms1(--nospam--at)briefcase.com

I am a 14 year old ninth grade student at Lowell High School in San Francisco. I am fascinated by structural engineering and would like a summer job as an office boy to determine whether to pursue this profession. I am taking advanced math classes and my communication skills are excellent. Please call me soon, summer vacation is boring!