From: Ricardo Gorrin Hernandez [mailto:yalrick(--nospam--at)cantv.net]
Sent: Sunday, June 14, 1998 14:51
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: risk analysis

Hello, I am making my master thesis in Structural Engineering. It deal with analysis of risk in the case of seismic events, and i need information about procedures of how to determine the levels of acceptance of the social risk; the only book that I have found so far is "An Anatomy of Risk" for W.D. Rowe, published by EPA in 1975, but it is not too specific. plesase help!! and Excuse my little English.