Re: Special message for Lurker's

Thanks, John, for your reply.
There is an understandable problem with filtering email for those on the List
who use AOL. I did not realize it before I switched from an ISP to AOL a few
months ago. AOL does not offer the sophistication of filtering that comes
with Outlook. There is a very good add-on to AOL called PowerMail and
PowerTools (keyword BPS) which are well worth the money. Unfortunately they
don't help to filter incomming mail although they do wonders for creating
storage and tracking your files within AOL's formats.
I have to play Devil's advocate on this one as I learned that many of those
on the List are at a disadvantage when it comes to filtering incomming mail.

Regards,
Dennis

In a message dated 6/14/99 4:58:13 PM Pacific Daylight Time, Silva(--nospam--at)hilti.com