RE: Adapt Software

Bill P.

We are using the two dimensional version (single frame only) of the Adapt
program, i.e. equivalent to Adoss.  The question I am asking is in reference
to the "full floor design package", which is equivalent to what Ramsteel is
for full design of a steel floor.

Thanks for the question.

from the desk of
Thomas A. Bouffard