Seismic - Isolating CMU infill wall

I am designing a 2 story concrete framed building in a seismic zone 3.  There
will be some CMU infill walls at the building perimeter.  I know if the CMU
is built tight to the concrete column it increases the shear in the column.
What are some good details for isolating the CMU infill wall from the
concrete frame?

Rich

Richard Lewis, P.E.
Missionary TECH Team