RE: Seminar Library???

We are babes in the woods as far as online resources are concerned. But
we're learning. A lot (most) of the information that people seek is
available in print form and we're slowly getting things over into
electronic format. For the example you mentioned, we have a book in our
pubs catalog (and website) called "Iron and Steel Beams: 1873 to 1952" that
has the information. But an electronic alternative does not yet exist.
Slowly but surely, we're getting there.

Charlie