Re: Seminar Library???

In a message dated 6/15/99 4:50:29 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
carter(--nospam--at)aiscmail.com writes:

<< We are babes in the woods as far as online resources are concerned. But
 we're learning. A lot (most) of the information that people seek is
 available in print form and we're slowly getting things over into
 electronic format. For the example you mentioned, we have a book in our
 pubs catalog (and website) called "Iron and Steel Beams: 1873 to 1952" that
 has the information. But an electronic alternative does not yet exist.
 Slowly but surely, we're getting there.

 Charlie >>
Thanks Charlie,
At least you are moving in the right direction:>)
Dennis