From: Ed Fasula
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: ASD Best in Which Ed. of Salmon & Johnson or...?
Date: Tuesday, June 15, 1999 5:38PM

I was trained in LRFD, and I'm interested in digging into ASD.  I have a
copy of the 3rd edition of Salmon & Johnson, but it focuses on LRFD.  If I
get the second edition, will it be strong in ASD, or should I get the first
edition...or a different book(s) all together?  I'd like to have good
background as well as practical information.

Regards,
Ed