Re: Adapt Software

Tomas:  We've used the TS version (for DOS) wich is the two dimensional
version too.  I visited ADAPT site and found the demo program for Adpt
Floor. I think is very interested and powerful.  Our company just got the
version called Adapt PT (for windows), and this version bring you the plot
option.  You can see (in three dimension) the structure.  So, Dr Bijan has
developed this version easier than the other one.  I asked for more
information about Floor and i can share it.
Regards