RE: ASD vs. LRFD

From:	SHAR1210(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:SHAR1210(--nospam--at)aol.com]
<mailto:[mailto:SHAR1210(--nospam--at)aol.com]>
Sent:	Friday, June 11, 1999 10:38 PM
To:	seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject:	Re: ASD vs. LRFD

Dear Mr. ASD User:
It is no one's job to "Tell you why or show you why" to practice your design
with LRFD.  Being a PE it is your choice to be with LRFD or ASD.....  At
present about 70% or more engineers nationwide are using LRFD?

Isn't anyone going to challenge a statement claiming that 70% of engineers
use LRFD.  That is way out of line based on those I know and from the
comments on this list.  Would "seaint" please poll the list?

Roger Davis
SDS Architects, Inc
205 N. Dewey Street
Eau Claire, WI 54703