Y2K compliance

Y2K - It's almost a swear word!

I've been asked by one of my clients to provide a statement regarding my
company's Y2K compliance.  I am a sole practitioner providing structural
engineering services, as many of you are.  Has anyone already sat down and
drafted a statement that is relevant in our services profession?  There are
plenty of examples from companies that provide software and products.

Any suggestions on wording would be greatly appreciated.

By the way, I haven't got involved in the debate regarding lurkers, but I
must confess that on most subjects I am one.  As it is, I get an enormous
amount of e-mail from this list server, and would hope that it didn't
increase by a factor of 99 with posts from people saying "here-here" or
whatever.  I believe it is an excellent medium as it is currently
operating.

Thanks,

Dave Meney
Structural Engineer